GIN LOVER'S KIT RECIPES
3 recipes perfect for gin lovers, purchase a Gin Lover's Kit to be delivered right to your doorstep around the GTA at our shop now!
Like what you see? Subscribe to 'Stay At Home Cocktail Club' Box for new cocktails delivered to your door monthly!
APPLE SPRUCE GIMLET
1) In a cocktail shaker tin/ mason jar, add 2oz /4 tablespoons of Bombay Sapphire Gin and 1oz Apple Gimlet mix 'AG'
2) Add Ice to fill past the liquid plus a bit more. Cover tin/ jar and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
3) Strain Into a chilled cocktail coupe ( or just have it straight from the jar!)
1) Take 1 teaspoon orange marmalade and mix with 2oz/ 4 tablespoons 'Base Sour Mix' in a shaker tin or mason jar until jam is broken down.
2) Add 2oz/ 4 tablespoons Bombay Sapphire Gin. Add ice to fill liquid plus a bit more. Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
3) Strain into desired glass and garnish with dehydrated fruit.
1) To make 1 serving, add 6-8 drops of Spruce Tincture (in dropper bottle) and add 1.5 oz (3 tablespoons) Bombay Sapphire Gin in a large wine or tall collins glass.
(optional: add 0.5oz St Germain Elderflower Liqueur for floral notes! )
2) Add ice and stir to dilute for 10-15 seconds. Fill glass with ice again and top with choice of tonic. Quickly stir to integrate. Garnish with fresh or dehydrated fruit. Get creative and enjoy!